Goffman’s dramaturgical analysis — the study of social interaction in terms of theatrical performance. Can you give examples of how you might present different performances to your boss, your professors, your parents, and your friends? Please substitute other examples if appropriate.
A project charter provides a map of the work and summary. It’s vital in order to give a work plan for the design team and keep the project focused (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality [AHRQ], 2012). This discussion post will review the need and purpose of creating a project charter before creating a workflow redesign.
A project charter encompasses a problem statement, goals, objectives, accreditation and regulatory requirements, the scope of the project, systems capabilities, needed resources, milestones of the project, and a timeline. It is vital to create a project charter before the development of a workflow redesign to build the foundation and provide a direction for guidance. A workflow redesign focuses on identifying areas where change is needed, and improvements need to be made. It is essential in framing the project for a quality improvement modality (McBride & Tietze, 2015). A project charter is a framework needed to provide the framework necessary for establishing the improvement plan.
This is part of work that as per professor it needs to be revised, below professor’s comment:
“This section is difficult to read because of all the grammatical errors and misspellings.”
BELOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE REVISED:
Pornography business started expanding since the advent of internet, their way of reaching audience has grown historically, even surpassing any previous forms of pornography, magazines, moves, books, among others. Also, pornography has been legally produced for years now, but, being adults the consumers. In this day and age, pornography has increased the male adolescent viewership which is an injustice in itself considering, they are not capable of understanding the context of the scenes they are viewing.
A study conducted by Zachary et al., (2014) aims to associate negative behaviors and feelings with online pornography use. It is not a surprise no mentioned how the internet and pornography has changed the way adolescents understand sexuality. As it is mentioned, since there is easy acces and availability to the internet pornography, it has become the major source of for getting sexual information,, having a negative consequence on adolescentes. Studies have concluded that those adolescents who regularly use pornography are more likely to engage in sexual activities at an early age, even sex with multiple partners or be engage in paid sex as well as unprotected sex.
In general, modern pornography is not a realistic representation of sex, as they show males with large genitalia and abilities of mataining an erection on sexual encounters with are not realistic. Parents and guardians should provide education to adolescents and mention the fact that many of the pornograpy performers are under the influence of drugs and plastic surgery to enhance the “abilities” seen in porn.. Even though, pornography’s consumers are supposed to be adults who already have the knowledge that pornography is a fantastical representation of the real sex, it is important to always have in mind that adolescence are now big consumers of pornography as well and they do not have the undersating because of the lack of sexual experiences and simply put, the brains of teeneagers, specifically the prefrontal cortex, is not develoed enough to understand context. Modern content of pornoghraphy causes distress in adolescents as they try to connect what they see in pornography with a realistic representation of sex, creating doubts and insecurities. (Peter et al., 2010)
Your report should be typewritten, double-spaced in 12 point Times New Roman font, with one inch margins. Write a summary of the article. Be sure to identify the author’s argument. They are never writing just to tell you something; they want you to believe them instead of someone else!After you have summarized the content you should then write an evaluation of the article. Do you buy the argument? What do you think of the evidence? The summary and the evaluation should be at least equal or the evaluation a bit longer than the summary. I will read the article myself! I want to hear you!You should aim for 3-5 pages in length, at least 1000 words. Please be aware it will be run through TurnItIn
Write a fully developed paper in which you:
Select one of the working groups in the IETF or IEEE and briefly summarize what this group is working on.
Justify the need of the IEEE 802 standard used in networking.
Evaluate the three standard organizations including IEEE, ISO, and ANSI to determine the most important for communication technology.
Take a position on the need for a federal regulating body of standards such as NIST. Include supporting evidence to justify your opinion.
Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Justify a position on the need for a federal regulating body of standards informed by research of the three standard organizations.
Read the Garden Depot case study, address the following in your initial post:
Describe a specific conflict in your organization or in the case study. What are the critical issues that need to be resolved?
In what ways can you define, measure, analyze, improve, and control the specific conflict you have shared?
What else is important to consider when seeking to use the DMAIC model?
How will you or would you approach your shared organizational conflict in light of what you have learned from your first use of DMAIC?
2 paragraph that answers all the question please APA citation.
Have you ever considered the effects of the diseases of aging on your generation? Do you believe that your generation will have the same over-the-counter options as the current older generation, or that there will be other options? If the latter, what might they be?
I. VIEWING OPTION 1: If you have access to the two items below, for one activity you can watch the following and answer the questions below as thoroughly and with as much supporting explanation as possible. Be sure to answer the REQUIRED questions after watching both.
· Accessible on Netflix: Made in Mexico: Episode 3
1. What surprised you about the characters in Made in Mexico?
2. If you watch reality shows in the U.S., what is unique/different to you about this reality show?
3. How do the characters approach the Day of the Dead? When they talk about the altars, who would you make an altar for and what significance would that have for you?
4. How do the characters behave or think that compares or contrasts to that of the culture you identify with?
5. What is unique/different to you about how the characters live, get around, mourn, interact, work, play, dress?
6. Was anything said or done that you would not typically do or see in your culture?
7. See Mexico’s reaction to this show: https://remezcla.com/lists/film/made-in-mexico-reactions/ What stood out to you and why?
· Accessible on Amazon Prime: Living on One Dollar
· If you don’t have Prime, you can access the eight episodes on Youtube posted by Optimist: You can find it by searching Episode 1: The First Step (Living on One): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCT5HsUi7VE
Episodes 2: Water from a Pipe?
Episode 3: Hunger and Tortillas
Episode 4: Disaster Strikes
Episode 5: We Need a Job
Episode 6: Extreme Budgeting
Episode 7: (Not) Going to School
Episode 8: Back in the U.S.
8. What surprised you about the lives of the extreme poor or about Zach, Chris, Sean, and Ryan’s reception in the village?
9. What roles of adults and children are within the family? What is the expectation of each family member?
10. How do the characters behave or think that compares or contrasts to that of the culture you identify with?
11. What practices did they have (celebration, education, way of thinking, spending/saving money, etc.) that stood out to you?
12. Was anything said or done that you would not typically do or see in your culture?
13. Consider the significance/impact if you and/or those in your community applied a tradition/value/perspective/practice that you noticed in your analysis?
AFTER WATCHING BOTH: What can you say about the contrast of these two items? Did you expect one more than the other? Did it change your perspective in any way? What are your “takeaways” from watching these items? (REQUIRED questions)
Share your thoughts on mainframes and distributed data processing:
How do data transmission errors affect your perception of each? In other words, does the possibility of error influence your decision regarding which would be better?
What other factors would affect a company’s choice?
Format instruction: No cover page. Do not type in questions – the plagiarism checker will detect them with a red flag. Change paragraphs for each sub-question answer with headings (e.g., Education/background, information for job performance and unit effectiveness, etc.)
APA style. Total page length should be a minimum of 1.5 pages with double space, 1-inch margins, and 12 point font size.
Basically, you choose one from either(1) the CEO position, (2) the CHRO position, or (3) the Asia-Pacific division president position for the analysis.
1. What education, background, and work history would you want ideal CEO candidates to have? What information would you need to determine their job performance and unit effectiveness over the past three years? What information would you need to determine their potential for the CEO position? What would cause you to recommend that the Board go outside of CSL for the next CEO?
2. What education, background, and work history would you want ideal CHRO candidates to have? What information would you need to determine their job performance and unit effectiveness over the past three years? What information would you need to determine their potential for the CHRO position? What would cause you to recommend that the Board go outside of CSL for the next CHRO?
3. One of the other positions that need to be filled is the president of the Asia-Pacific division. CSL APAC has eight plants located in Japan, Korea, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Indonesia. What education, background, and work history would you want ideal candidates for this position to have? What information would you need to determine their job performance and unit effectiveness over the past three years? What information would you need to determine their potential for the division president position? What would cause you to recommend that the Board go outside of CSL for the next division president?